Wednesday 19 February 2014

£3000 and counting!!!!

When I first thought about going to Uganda back in the summer of last year it seemed such a long time away, but time flies and it's tomorrow that we leave. I am indebted to my friends at Verwood Rotary for sponsoring me on my trip, their support and encouragement has been really valuable.

I set myself the target of raising £1500 to purchase a Dentaid Portable Surgery to take with me to Uganda, and as you know I visited Dentaid and collected the equipment so that I can take it with me tomorrow.
I am delighted to be able to tell you that I have now also raised enough money to buy a second surgery, so I will be looking for a deserving home for it while I am in Uganda.

In no particular order (as they say on all the best TV shows) I would like to thank all the following for their kind donations:
The Rotary Clubs of:

  • Bishops Waltham
  • Ferndown
  • Havant
  • Basingstoke Deane
  • Fordingbridge
  • Poole
  • Ringwood
as well as the following individuals:
  • Martin Haines of Dental Financial Associates
  • Krishan Joshi of Dental Focus Website Design
  • Chris Barrow of 7connections
  • Lloyd & White Ltd
  • Andy & Paul from L S Dental Laboratory
  • Roger Woodhouse from Royal Bank of Scotland
  • Keith Hayes of RightPath4
  • Dental Directory
  • Premium Plus UK
  • John R
  • Helen & Andy
  • Mary N
  • Fina B
  • John P
  • Liz I
  • Ann I
  • Mark S
  • Joy
and of course a big thank you to my wife, Sue, for all her love and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment